Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wine Bomber and Rips






Long Sleeve Bodysuit - Pretty Little Thing
Eyelash Lace Bralet - Miss Pap
Bomber Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

I seem to have a little obsession for Bomber Jackets at the moment, so when I saw this wine coloured number on my favourite website, Pretty Little Thing, it just had to go in my basket! I love the vibrant colour and the gold zip and button detailing. Its the perfect transitional piece, so I had to base this latest post around it. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit quite muted to really allow the Jacket to stand out. I paired it with another item I picked up from Pretty Little Thing, which was this white long sleeved body suit with a deep plunged neckline, perfect for dressing up or down. 

I chose to style it with this black lace Bralet from Miss Pap, which gives you a bit of extra coverage for the daytime. I am planning to wear the Bodysuit on it's own in the evening to really show case the neckline and bare a little flesh! For this look I paired it with another pair of my favourite Jeans, the high waisted Joni Jeans from Topshop which I have in at least four other colours! I picked this gorgeous dark grey colour, again with rips in the knees. The Jeans really dress down the pretty lace and plunging neckline, keeping the outfit casual. I finished the look with my black Chelsea Boots.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig