Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day at Lush..







Another Holiday, another Lush Collection and Valentines Day at Lush does not disappoint! I had to walk away with only five new products to add to my collection, but I seriously could have bought the lot! I am quite a slow starter with my love for Lush, but I am trying my hardest to catch up! I just ran out of my Christmas stash, so Valentines Day had it's perfect timing! 

First up is Lover Lamp, a Brazilian orange oil and vanilla bath bomb with fair trade organic cocoa butter hearts which will melt and coat your skin in moisture. I'm looking forward to trying this one as I haven't yet gotten around to trying one of their Bath Melts, so this will be a little taster. 

Secondly is Sex Bomb, a bath bomb with a fragrant blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage, jasmine which is used in aromatherapy to ease stress and anxiety, ylamg ylang which is renowned for soothing worries and clary sage which clears the mind. This is the one I am most looking forward to trying as I am having trouble sleeping at the moment and it sounds like it would be perfect to help soothe my mind before bed. 

I had to get some products that weren't bath bombs! So I picked up The Kiss, a lip scrub with a smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar, fair trade cocoa butter and a little almond and mandarin oil which softens the skin and leaves a delicious taste on the lips! I already have the Bubblegum lip scrub which I cannot live without, so I just had to have this with the edible hearts! 

Back to Bath Bombs! I picked up Tisty Tosty, based on a medieval love potion studded with several real rosebuds, it is scented with a captivating combination of floral orris root powder, rose and lemon. As it dissolves, you will fall in love with the scents of geranium, jasmine and rose oil which is used by aromatherapists to lift the spirits. This is the one I find most interesting being based on a love potion, so I just had to pick it up and I'm looking forward to the rosebuds floating around in my bath.

Finally, Unicorn Horn, a bubble bar with relaxing lavender oil and mood-brightening neroli oil, which increases serotonin levels in the brain which makes us feel content and cheery. I think this will be a perfect combination alongside Sex Bomb, I think I should have stocked up...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig