Sunday 22 October 2017

Autumn Walks..









Long Boucle Knit Sweater - Stradivarius
Grey Check Faux Fur Collar Biker Coat - River Island
Black Kash Leather Sock Boots - Topshop

I am not usually one for jumper dresses, when the weather starts to get colder I immediately reach for jeans and a jumper. So when I saw this one in Stradivarius, I fell in love! It is the perfect length, just the right amount of oversized and it had long sleeves that you could pull down over your hands to keep them warm. You could dress it up or down, wear it for work or wear it over the weekend. They had it in numerous colours and I must say, I nearly bought all four! I settled on the grey and I know I am going to get so much use out of it. I paired it with my new River Island Faux Fur Collar Biker Coat and my Topshop Kash Sock Boots. Perfect attire for Autumn walks.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig