Sunday 29 October 2017

Vanilla Pumpkin..


Autumn is my most favourite time of Year, the changing colours, the falling leaves, the Autumn walks and the pamper nights. The launch of seasonal products begin and The Body Shop has not disappointed this year with the launch of their limited edition Vanilla Pumpkin Range. 

Inspired by freshly-baked Halloween goodies, the Vanilla Pumpkin range features a delightful blend of Autumnal scents. Each product is formulated with a delectable blend of pumpkin, vanilla, tonka bean, hazelnut and maple syrup. It smells as delicious as it sounds!

The range includes Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream, Shower Gel, Body Butter and Shimmer Mist. It's packaging is festive, with it's Autumnal colours, pumpkins, vanilla and red bows. I love everything about this range! I picked up the Hand Cream, Shower Gel and Body Butter... 



The Hand Cream £5.00 for 30ml, is light, non-greasy and fast absorbing. Just what I like for a hand cream, I can't stand the ones that takes ages to absorb and leave your hands feeling greasy. It's a convenient travel size, perfect for your hand bag and the scent lasts for hours. I'm not usually one for hand cream, but as we are approaching the colder weather I thought I'd better start! I've been keeping this on my bedside table and putting some on before bed. 

The Shower Gel £5.00 for 250ml, is moisturising with a creamy consistency. It doesn't dry out your skin, it leaves your skin smelling delicious and feeling soft and supple. A little goes a long way, so although it may be small in size, it will last for ages and it lathers up wonderfully. This is a lot stronger than the hand cream and it lives up to its name, it reminds me of baking! The scent lingers on your skin once you are out of the shower but it's not as strong and for as long as the Body Butter. 

The Body Butter £15.00 for 200ml, is wonderfully thick so it feels indulgent, but with it being fast absorbing, it's the perfect combination. It promises 24 hour moisture and it delivers, leaving your skin feeling moisturised all day. The scent lasts for hours. I'm always berating myself for not moisturising as much as I should, but this definitely motivates me, it gives you total Autumnal vibes and goes hand in hand with the Shower Gel to keep the smell lingering on your skin for longer. 



We don't have a Body Shop on the Island, so I picked up the range through a Friend who is a The Body Shop At Home Consultant. Where you can shop from the comfort of your own Home, with expert advice and beauty tips, deals exclusive to The Body Shop At Home and free delivery. It was my first purchase but it definitely won't be my last. If you don't have a local Consultant, you can also pick up the range online and in store. I just hope they bring out this Range again next year! 

Have you tried this Range yet? What did you pick up?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig