Thursday 4 February 2016

Burgundy Lace and Bows






Tie Front Crop Top - Pretty Little Thing
Eyelash Lace Bralet - Miss Guided
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Topshop
Tote Bag - Michael Kors

Pretty Little Thing is currently my latest obsession! I can't believe I have only just found this website, with newness hitting down every day, my wish list just keeps getting longer and longer! One of my favourite pieces at the moment is this White Tie Front Crop Top, which is what I have based this look around. The top has a small inverted collar and is completely held together by the bow at the front, which you can tie yourself, so you can tie it to fit your own waist. You can style the bow the way you wish and the way that the ribbon drapes down is so elegant. 

The neck line is a deep V shape, so it cuts particularly low. You can wear the top alone and bare some flesh, or you can style it like I have with a Burgundy Lace Bralet just to give you that bit of extra coverage. Paired with some High Waisted Joni Jeans, it gives you just a small strip of skin under the top. I picked these coloured jeans to give the pretty, feminine bow and lace, a grunge twist, with a dark, dirty denim colour and rips within the knees. I finished the look with my Black Chelsea Boots. With the colder weather we are having at the moment, in keeping with the grunge twist, I often style this outfit with my Black Bomber Jacket, found here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig