Thursday 31 March 2016

Adidas and Pink Bomber







Adidas Tee - Topshop
Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

I have purchased another Bomber Jacket, I just couldn't resist! I've been going for Autumn colours recently and as soon as I saw this Pink Satin Bomber Jacket in Topshop, I just had to have it. It's perfect for the transition into Spring with a softer colour palette and fabric. I find myself dressing down more than ever at the moment, reaching for a simple Tee and Jeans. So I just had to pick up this Adidas Tee in Topshop, along with the black version also! I love the sporty trend on the high street at the moment, it gives me an excuse to keep my outfits casual and it's so easy to wear.

As always I wanted to break the sporty vibe up and give this look a twist with a softer edge and I think the Bomber Jacket is perfect for this. I paired it with my latest favourite, my grey high waisted Joni Jeans from Topshop complete with rips in the knees as I love pink and grey together. I finished the look with my beloved black Chelsea Boots. I'm so looking forward to Spring and the start of if not slightly warmer weather so I am able to branch away from boots, even if it will be for a peep toe and cut out heel version which I currently have my eye on, in Topshop of course..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig