Monday 20 October 2014

Checkmate







White Chiffon Shirt - Topshop
Eyelash Lace Bralet - Missguided
Prince of Wales Check Leggings - Topshop
Rhinestone Collar - Miss Selfridge
Selma Leather Satchel - Michael Kors
Cut Out Boots - Topshop

This Autumn, designers from Stella McCartney to Alexander Wang are making heritage patterns a powerful modern art with graphic houndstooth prints, oversized tablecloth checks and columns of geometric colour. For retailers, Topshop aren't letting me down. After already purchasing their houndstooth print leggings, blogpost coming soon! I just had to have these Prince of Wales all over black and white check leggings, with a highlight of cherry wine red, which went perfectly with my new Missguided eyelash lace bralet. I added my new Topshop chiffon white shirt, Miss Selfridge black and white rhinestone collar, Topshop cut out black boots and my beautiful black Michael Kors bag.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig