Monday 29 September 2014

Powder Pastels






Cut Out Bralet Bodycon Dress - Topshop
Pastel Pink Biker Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Pearl Choker - Miss Selfridge
Lace Trim Ankle Socks - Miss Selfridge
Cut Out Boots - Topshop

This Season, a colour palette more suited to Spring than Autumn has been ushered in - Pastels. Who knew these feminine hues could be worked all year round? Either way, I for one, am taking it and running with it! I absolutely love this form flattering cut out bralet bodycon dress from Topshop, which they have just dropped in white (Already on my wish list). I styled it with my new pastel pink biker jacket, my pearl choker and pink lace trim ankle socks, all from Miss Selfridge and my trusty white cut out boots, also from Topshop.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig